Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Morgana Cryptoria 24k Pumpkin swatch and review

Lovely persimmons, courtesy of Google Images

Once upon a time, I was glancing at my Twitter, when I noticed a beautiful swatch of orange smiling at me on my phone. 'What is that?!' I gasped and suddenly, I knew. I just HAD to have it! Morgana Cryptoria made the most gorgeous persimmon hued lipstick and called it, 24k Pumpkin. Here it is, folks:


It's not orange. It's more like a gilded silk gown made by Armani that I get to sweep onto my smile any ol' time I'd like. Take a peek...


With a flash you can see the sparks of gold and how nice and opaque the colour payoff is. This is what lipstick should be. The coverage is very, very clean and the feel of it is not drying, but it's not oily either. It feels like a longwear lipstick with lots of shine. Melissa at Morgana- thank you!
This is going to be THE shade for me when I go to France. I'm going to rock this all around Marie Antoinette's old stomping grounds and smile big in all my pictures. I love this colour that much.

But there's a tiny problem. I want them all now. Every tube Morgana makes. I want to line them up on my boudoir table and talk to them like darling friends at high tea. I LOVE Morgana's lipsticks. They will be mine and this one, oh I am so glad I bought it- because 24k Pumpkin is FLAWLESS!

At $10 a tube, I might be waiting a long while before I grab each one, but let me tell you...now I know why everyone raves over Morgana's lippies. Count me in too! Do you love this colour- would you wear this autumnal sparkler? I'd like to know!
Photobucket

5 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh man, it's beautiful in the flash photos O____O

MartianDelights said...

I wouldn't have gone for it, but I see why you like it so much :)

TianneMarie said...

Hey Sil- oh gosh....it is so gorgeous and it stays on. Why I didn't get this earlier is beyond me. *face palm* I'm totally rethinking my Morgana stash, it's just too small.

TianneMarie said...

Hey Lorraine :) You have by far the best pair of lips I have ever seen you lucky doll! I think Coraline's Kiss or since you're trying to find a good dark, Nightshade would be pretty with Morgana's gloss on you. I really want more lippies after this one. The quality is so good.

MartianDelights said...

Thanks Tianne, I really like the colours especially the dark ones, and I keep eyeing the gloss. I need to find some really good swatches of the lipsticks, I am worried the ones on the website are a bit too pink or too purple. I think the dark ones would be too dark probably, shame there are no samples (from what I can see).