Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hi Fi Cosmetics: Art Saves Collection!

I know I gush over almost everything I get. It's for two reasons: Most stuff is great and well, I feel so lucky to play with all the goodies I receive that I get really excited every time. So just know that I mean what I express, but I'm also a bit of an optimist and well, a makeup fiend. That said, I'm going to get excited (again) about a new collection!! It seems like there is a ton of productivity going on with lots of new things coming out, but Hi-Fi really impresses me, so I like hearing about new stuff from them.

Hi-Fi Cosmetics has a little 10 shade nicety (psst order THIS and get samples of all of them for $8.99) called the Art Saves Collection. Here they are (images courtesy of Hi-Fi):





Ash and Agony looks really sparkly and fun and I am excited to check this out!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Persephone said...

I have been drooling over these since I saw her post the photos on facebook the other day!! I LOVE OTEP and I LOVE the fact that she has shadows name from her lyrics!! Genius!! I am going to have to at least get the sample set of this!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love Hi-Fi :D I want to try Glass Memories and Religion of Resistance!

Janette said...

Ok, the colors are just to die for. Now the question that I have for you is, wet or dry....which do you feel is the best results of color and intensity, wet or dry? Personally, I like shadows wet, because I feel you get a better quality of coverage and clarity of the color and a better application of the shadows. Try that one on for size my lil' sister.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Persephone! I've not heard of OTEP because I'm an old lady out here in no man's land lol but I will google for sure and figure this out. Any other band faves I should hear? I loved Storm of Thorns out of this set and the samples are so nice, it's a steal!

TianneMarie said...

Hey Nettie <3 It depends for me. Some metallics I can apply dry and it's not so BOLD but a lot of loose pigments I apply with a primer or wet, with water. Most of the time I like a simple primer like MAC Painterly Pot or Aromaleigh's third party primer (I think you can get it at BFTE now, I'll have to check that). But for heavy sparkly shades, like some Fyrinnae and glitters, I like a sticky primer like Pixie Epoxy. It just depends on how soft I want it to be or if I'm pole dancing that night ;)