Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 5, 2010

16 Eyeshadows from Hi Fi Cosmetics: LOVE them all!

I'm going to stop posting for today, but I had a goal to get these swatches done. All of these were sent to me for free from Veronica from Hi Fi Cosmetics as free samples with an order. Thank you!! All were swatched onto Elf's Studio primer and taken indoors, no flash.

From L to R:
Screaming for More: Ruddy brown with a touch of cranberry, rusty brown
Fear the Nobodies: Sexy deep gold metallic
So What: Violet touched pink duochrome
Adeste Fideles: Soft, ivory gold
You're A Criminal: Sage infused grey wtih ivory shimmer
Arsonist: Bright fiery yellow orange
Bad Seed: Green gold metallic
Rich Girl: Gilded medium honey brown (sexy tan shade)

More shots...isn't 'So What' pretty? It's like Stars and Rockets from MAC and XoXo from Aromaleigh. I lurves it.

Next up from L to R:
Love all the Poison: pale ivory green, watered down sage with ivory sparkle
California Girl: Amber brown with gold shimmer
Spookshow: Deep gilden brick red pearl
Your Rain: Grey infused muted copper/brown non metallic with gorgeous sparkle- fave
Sell Out: Camel brown sparkle
Live By Passion: Purpled magenta sassy-ness!
Raindrops on Roses: Rosy mauve with silver sparkle- fave
Eclipsed the Sun: Duochrome pinked orange with multi fired hue...gorgeous!
Below in bright sunlight through a window...sparkle heaven! Look at Eclipsed the Sun- so pretty!

Don't you love Hi-Fi? Every one is good...like Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh- just gorgeous!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Mirna said...

I have place my first order with Hi Fi... Waiting for the package to arrive.
Thanks for the swatch, I know now what I will order later :)

Marcey said...

Hi-Fi has so many wonderful colors. The quality is great & I love that she always sends samples of colors I wouldn't have though of ordering.

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oh wow, I only have one of these shades :O Arsonist looks awesome!

MartianDelights said...

So What? is just gorgeous, I love it ! Can't wait to see some of you looks :)

Janette said...

Nice colors...my next order will be from HiFi...you convinced me. I love the colors that you showed, now I have to make some choices, I hope they will be good.

Makeup Zombie said...

So What is one of my favorite colors in my collection. Great swatches love!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Mirna! I think you'll really like Hi Fi. They are all great colours and it's one of those companies I never worry about. Which is refreshing. I know you'll love them!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Marcey! I like that too. I am grateful that they're all well made and so pretty. There are some that literally leave me speechless. So What did that.

TianneMarie said...

Hi SilScreams! Arsonist is the most insane fire colour and I usually don't dig orange per se, but the prismatic effect is so cool. Hi Fi is one of those companies where I want it all. All of it!

TianneMarie said...

Hey Lorraine! I need to do more looks- for sure! I've been backlogged on swatches and reviews and sick, so I didn't want to put my ill mug on my blog. But now I'm feeling better and will hop to it! :) I love 'So What' too...it's such a gorgeous thing. I need that as a full sizer.

TianneMarie said...

Hey Janette! Ooh be careful! Once you get them, they're like Fyrinnae- you can't stop! What did you pick up?! Tell me, tell me! :) I would get Love all the Poison, Arsonist, Eclipsed the Sun, and So What.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Wendi! Thanks for leaving a comment as I love your blog. You're so dang cheeky and funny! We should build a list of faves. I think I'd have a long one :)

MartianDelights said...

No need to apologise, I know what you're really up to... checking videos of A-Ha... looking forward to seeing them? xx