Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shiro Cosmetics The Legends Collection LOTD

I got the whole enchilada of the Legends Collection from Shiro Cosmetics! I bought the checkbook cover on Ebay. If I could, I'd get a Legend of Zelda purse. Does anyone know where to get one??

I promise I'll do swatches. I've taken the photos, but I'm running out of time with the Blogger closing photos down soon and my kids need dinner. I did a coin toss as to whether to shove some tater tots in the oven for dinner or do makeup. The tots won. Yuck! Gourmet chow at our house! ha ha. The look I did with Shiro I liked. The last 5 colours I swatched were so fall/autumn-esque that I had to use them! Here's how it turned out:

Lips are Maybelline Red Revival with Milani Oasis gloss on top. I like the bronze/red combo.
The eyes are 6 colours: Puzzle Box (white rainbow crazy sparkle) on the browbone, Goron (mustard brown...well Goron brown) on the lid, Kokiri Forest (oak leaf green with green and ivory sparkle) on the outer V and crease, Small Key (bronzed deep brown satin) on the outer V blended with the darker/ashier Epona (taupe tinged deep russet brown, slight grey to it), and Triforce (brilliant sparkling gold) on the inner eye and as a liner on the top lid.


It looks like my lipstick bled on the upper right corner, but it didn't and I couldn't fix it. Let's pretend I ate some potato chips and was messy. That works.

I swear the swatches will come. Some of the colours were really pretty and I'm excited to share! Here's a goofy thing we sing and laugh about with some funny flash animation. Enjoy!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Leira Yann said...

I can't wait ti see your swatches!! I only bought 10 colors.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I *love* the eye look you did :) It's gold and green and brown and taupe and keeps confusing my eyeballs but I like it! Makes your eye colour really stand out too.

Goddess said...

Oh, girl...those colors...mmmmm...now I am jealous. Tater tots....ok, that is just gross, and to subject your children and hubby to lard and carbs.....no one in the house will live that down....lol....luv ya and miss ya!

Heather / Eyeconic said...

I LOVE what you did with your lips! It looks great with the eyes too. I'm sure if there's not already some zelda purses on etsy, somebody would probably make a custom one for you.

Goddess said...

oh, by the way...I finally posted some pics and some more words of wisdom.

MartianDelights said...

Really nice autumn look :) are those a bit like the elemental lustre aromaleigh eyeshadows?
x

TianneMarie said...

Thanks Leira! Share your 10 :)

TianneMarie said...

Hi Screams- thank you! LOL confusing your eyes, glad you liked it!

TianneMarie said...

Goddess- tots rock! ha ha! Thank you! I go read now :)

TianneMarie said...

Hey Heather- you inspired me to go check out Etsy and troll for Zelda products. Oh heavens- I did see a couple of totes and pillows, and jewelry...I'm hooked! Thanks for saying hi!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Lorraine- surprisingly they're very soft and low sparkle and not metallic. I found them to compare to En Pointe the most. Nice muted fall colours but not so sparkly they're distracting. The closest thing I've found to Elementals are Meow's Egyptian Treasures and Royal is the most gorgeous shade ever!