Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Royal Blue and Peach look with Fyrinnae




I am bored at home while my kids are asleep and my husband is at an HOA meeting. Sooo, I dug out my Fyrinnae Dia de los Muertos and hung out in the office with my eyeshadows. Makeup and me. Oy the story of my life!

Here's what I used:

Fyrinnae Avian Shapeshifter across the entire lid on top of Pixie Expoxy with ELF shadow brush.

Fyrinnae Equality on browbone and inner eye and inner crease with MAC brush (I forget, the number has worn off, it's a medium tip shadow brush)

Fyrinnae La Noche on outer V and lower lashline, blended into Equality on lower lashline with Elf concealer brush, patted on.

Fyrinnae Sugar Skulls on outside of La Noche just for the heck of it with MAC brush.

Then I used black liquid liner from NYC in Jet Black to line the upper lashline and went over it with La Noche. Mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous. Lower lashline is rimmed in Besame's eyeliner in Denim Blue. That's it! :)

Good night friends!
Photobucket

No comments: