Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Riche Cosmetics: EOTD Neutral Comet Eye

I am really having fun with my Riche Cosmetics colours. It's almost Egyptian looking, but I wanted a very neutral colour scheme with a dramatic application. I think Riche's colours apply wonderfully and for primer I used Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. Innocence- the pale shade I used here, is really a surprise. I thought it was a white, but it's this beautiful apricot/peach base with a violet/pink fire that is really nice. Take a look at my 3 colour "Comet Eye" using a neutral palette:




This is a sign to me I need to pluck my dang brows. I look like a man. Okay well a well groomed man. The three colours I used from Riche area: Haze- hazelnut grey brown for the tail of the comet and outline of Innocence- the pale highlight shade on my lid and lower lashline and between the liner. A Little Catty- is the pretty medium brown with a gold hue to it (non metallic) to highlight the crease.

I've got this one brow that is going crazy. I pointed it out below :)

Black liner is NYC Liquid Liner in Jet Black (which cracked on the end because I couldn't find my camera and I had to hunt for it and then it wasn't so smooth, bah). Mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous and the black liner in the lower lashline is Lancome's kohl pencil in Black.

Photobucket

8 comments:

liloo said...

gorgeous :)
xoxo

TianneMarie said...

Thanks Liloo!!

Janette Slagle said...

Dramatic...but you are still a dork! You and your stray eyebrows....hahahahahaha! Better than lol. Call me sis!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I simply adore your liner here :)

Andrea (Annie) said...

You are amazing as always! Love you dear girl.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Janette! It was a vigilante brow! It looks awful! I love you!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Sil! Thank you! Liquid black liner is my best friend most of the time.

TianneMarie said...

Andrea! I love you my friend. I'm so glad you stop by here. I write all the time and I wish I could see you. I will come up soon!