Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Riche Cosmetics: EOTD Innocence, Snowstorm, Speechless, and Royal



I received a lovely note from Andrea with a nice sampling of Riche cosmetics! I will post swatches soon, but here's a quick eye I did with 4 colours:
Inner corner: Innocence
Inner lid and inner lower lashline: Snowstorm
Crease: Speechless
Outer V and lower lashline: Royal
Liner is NYC liquid liner in Jet Black with Aromaleigh Bete Noire glitter in Mata Hari on top. Mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous in black.
Buy one get one free over at Riche- I love what I got and you'll like them too!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Yours Truly, Suki.X said...

This is so beautiful!
I think I'll try to do this look myself (:
xoxxx

ladyinatophat said...

Gorgeous. Looks like space on your eyelids. :)

The Peach said...

Wow! Those are beautiful colors! The whole look is stunning!

TianneMarie said...

Thank you! I loved them- they were so pretty but I get so frustrated with the quality of my photos- any tips?

Thanks again guys!

MartianDelights said...

oooh colours look fab !