Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Riche Cosmetics Buy 1 get 1 FREE!


I've not purchased from Riche Cosmetics before and I've only come across them on Etsy recently. If you have experience with them, I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts on quality, texture, wearability, etc. From what I can see, I might be their first customer! Squee! They have a decent selection with over 50 eyeshadows and around 7 blushes, and 4 body shimmers. A lot of the eyeshadows are soft looking neutrals and some beautiful complicated colours. I'd like to check them out.

If you're looking for something to try, right now until October 20th they're offering a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE deal! Yep! Pick one, let them know your free colour and there you have it!

Amethyst is a beautiful purple but it's listed as a blue/green? Makes me wonder about that, but I'd still like to try it.


Royal is another beauty. It looks like a shimmering periwinkle.

Riche is new to Etsy, just opened in October, so let's see what they have to offer. I have a little haul coming, so I'll swatch and review. Check them out if you'd like!
Photobucket

No comments: