Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Swatches

Meow Cosmetics is a great brand that regularly comes out with some good stuff. I love their Egyptian Treasures collection and the new Halloween collection, Alien Abduction. Their website is http://www.meowcosmetics.com/.

Here are some swatches of the eyeshadows I have and two feliners (cute kitty names all over the place) that are loose powder eyeliners that are duochrome gorgeous! Here's the swatches, over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy, indoors, no flash:

The two feliners up close and wonky, so you can see the colour variation. I love Tail of Woe. L-O-V-E! It's this ashy charcoal colour that somehow turns copper when you move. Beautiful!

Up close version of Tail of Woe-

I know a lot of us beauty bloggers that seem to focus on indie brands (compared to say, Lancome) have heard of Meow. The prices are decent and they're creative and the foundations are almost overwhelmingly variant and I love the eyeshadows. Take a look and get a few things.

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Peach said...

I love Meow! Assult is one of my favorite colors! I have a huge haul on the way! I ordered a ton of samples from all of their new collections!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Peach! I was really surprised at how pretty Assault was. I'd love to see your haul. Could you send me the link when you post it? Thanks for saying hi!

MartianDelights said...

Lancome? What's that? :P

TianneMarie said...

Ha ha! True that...who cares when there's so much sparkle out there to be had beyond the mall :)