Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOTD: Intergalactic Biker Chic using Fyrinnae and Silk Naturals




Hi there,

For this look of the day, I used Biker Chic by Fyrinnae ( a pitch black base with bright turquoise spaaaahkle!) and Intergalactic by Silk Naturals (hailed by SN as the true Ice Princess shade, a shimmering iridescent pale purple with a hint of silver, gorgeous!)
I layered the pigments on a dark cream base (brown eyebrow wax creme by ELF, I need to get a paint pot or something...any recommendations- otherwise I'll just use something by MAC, blah). I used Darling Misfit (a fuschia hued cranberry with a twinge of purple glimmer) as a shader in the outer V and lower lashline. I think it's interesting how Intergalactic looks silver when it's not...it's seriously a softly lavender iridescent that is stunning. I liked it so much I bought it in full size and sing to it.

I also have neglected my brows lately. I've been in a frump since we're in a new house and I moved to Utah away from California and I'm suffering from serious lack of friends. Post crying jag, here I am and realizing that maybe if I left my house once in a while, instead of hoarding makeup, I might have a life! I have lots of goals of getting into shape, wearing my closet full of size 6/8 clothes, and having someone to go to lunch with....in the meantime until something happens, here's the ol' mug:

Pale face and purple hued lips. Lip colour is Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn and Fyrinnae lip lustre in Whee!



Face:
Ben Nye Colour Cake Foundation in Geisha stipple/swirled on with flat top ELF Studio facial brush
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis applied with flat top ELF Studio facial brush
Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Rocks! Rouge in Wildflower applied with Estee Lauder blush brush
Lips:
Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn applied from zhe tube
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Whee! applied with doe foot applicator (I'm lazy)
Eyes:
Silk Naturals Intergalactic patted over ELF dark brown eyebrow base with ELF shader brush
Silk Naturals Cruise swept on crease with ELF shader brush
Fyrinnae Biker Chic patted on gently to outer V and lower lashline with ELF shader brush
Fyrinnae Darling Misfit patted on outer V and lower lashline in layers over Biker Chic with MAC slanted eyeliner brush (I never list #'s, maybe I should)
TKB Trading Planetary Collection in Venus on browbown with MAC domed shader brush, swept on.
NYC Jet Black liquid liner applied with applicator to upper lashline and winged out. Also applied on inner tear duct and outer lower lashline to meet the upper wing.
Mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous in Black
Aromaleigh Rocks! WhiteRiot applied under inner corner black liner and below outer corner wing liner for oomph :)

I need to be more precise, but I get distracted and then I don't look as polished. If you want to see absolutely stunning precise makeup, check out Blix on the right sidebar. She's my idol. For real....I am ashamed I get paid to do this when she's so good. Thanks for the inspiration!

Have a great day,
T

4 comments:

The Peach said...

Amazingly beautiful! Love the white/black liner contrast! And I'm jealous of both your and Blix's talent! Don't sell yourself short!

Judy said...

Love this! I love the purple lip, especially. Finally commenting but have been reading/checking out your blog for about a week - loved the Zombie and dios de muerta (spelling!) looks, too! You have talent!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Peach! Thanksabunch! I'm not usually the black/white liner girl...but I think I should do more. I'm glad you liked it!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Judy!! I'm excited you left a comment! I love the purple too...I never thought purple would be a great colour to have, but man alive, I lurves it. Thank you for checking out my blog and if you have any suggestions, I'm happy to have them!