Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Legends Collection from Shiro: Legend of Zelda makeup *FIST PUMP* YES!

Grab your Master Sword because this new collection is all about the best game series ever! The Legends Collection from Shiro Cosmetics, based on The Legend of Zelda. WOOHOO! It's making the rounds via different blogs and I had to go check it out. Anything to do with the Legend of Zelda series is going to touch my heart. I have played most of the games, my kids have all dressed up as Link at one time or another and the music is a regular on our Zune. I'm so happy to see someone took the time to make a collection of makeup for us girls who love Zelda and at 15 thought Link was hot. Well okay...tmi. *blush*



The photos are courtesy of Shiro. http://www.shirocosmetics.com/

First Row L to R: Hearts, Subrosia, Dimitri, Octorok, and Ricky
Second Row L to R: LikeLike, Rupee, Kokiri Forest, Link, and Farore's Wind
Third Row L to R: Zora, Oshus, Moosh, Nayru's Love, and Ocarina
Fourth Row L to R: Veran, Majora's Mask, Din's Fire, Zelda *FAVE*, and Puzzle Cube
Fifth Row L to R: Temple of Time, Master Sword, Midna, Goron, and Triforce
Last Row L to R: Epona, Boomerang, Small Key, Deku, and Ganandorf

I am curious to know the textures and find out how they look in person. I can't wait!

Photobucket

4 comments:

thecandiedmango said...

Unf yes! I'll be ordering samples, at the very least, of the whole set. Do you think Shiro will ever come out with any Metroid themed colors?

TianneMarie said...

Hi there! I contacted Caitlin and she can invoice for samples of the whole shebang...I am loving this set and can't wait to see it. Oh Metroid would be a fun one too! I think collections based on games is a fave for me. It's nostalgic :)

LiAnn - Sparklecrack Central said...

I ordered all the samples two days ago. She is actually near me - I could drive there, it would take about 4 hours - so I'm hoping to receive these this weekend!!!

I'm interested to see how Farore's Wind, Zora, Zelda, and Midra look on me.

TianneMarie said...

Hi LiAnn....I'm envious! I ordered them today (I'm a bit slow on the draw lol) but I can't wait to see them. I'm really curious about Zelda and Zora and Ocarina. I'd love to see your review, send a link if you get a chance!