Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Jewel Eyes look using Fyrinnae Aztec Gold, Titania, Fyre and Ice and Polar Bear

I'm not as happy with this as I would've liked it to turn out. It stretched my abilities a bit to try to pull this together and I find myself throwing colours in that may not be good pairings. Plus I have wacked out lighting and a bum camera. Excuses, la! But here it is anyway.

Eyes are: Fyre and Ice on lid, Aromaleigh Rocks! EvilWoman Glitter on crease, Titania around eye and browbone and inner duct (mixed with Polar Bear) and Aztec Gold above the crease. All of these are from Fyrinnae and I lurves them.


Lips are NYC purple eyeliner pencil, Milani gloss in Tres Pink with Estee Lauder Crystal Gloss in Flash on top.

Overall, I don't think this turned out the way I wanted it too. I'm looking a bit ragged these days (how are you guys feeling about aging? As for me I HATE it!). Even though I liked the idea of this look, I rushed it and then had to wipe it all off and get to my day. If I could do this again, I'd structure the shape of the eyes differently and take more time with the 'jewel' details. But- there's always tomorrow!

Photobucket

4 comments:

liloo said...

simply gorgeous, love it, you've done a great job!
xoxo

SilhouetteScreams said...

*dies* THIS IS AMAZING.

TianneMarie said...

Thanks guys! I had to laugh a little because I thought, "Omgosh I look like Little Edie from Grey Gardens!" haha!

MartianDelights said...

I don't know what you think is wrong with the look, I think it's gorgeous !
x