Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Aromaleigh Wonderstruck swatches

Oh golly these are all GORGEOUS! This is my favorite collection. If you like Duo-Chromes or morphing eyeshadows, these will all strike a chord with you. Wonderstruck by Aromaleigh- Based on Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. You'll fall in love- no pun intended :)

*Quick close up swatches with a comparison chart and better lighting to come! (It's cloudy here, blech!)






































Which one is your favorite? Mine is Hearts A' Plenty. Order this or weep. Serious.

Photobucket

2 comments:

ionadhtalamh said...

Wow, this collection is STUNNING! I love them all...I can't pick a favorite! :D

TianneMarie said...

Hi there! You should sample them as they are all so pretty! I love the little guy in your photo. Is it a lemur?