Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Aromaleigh Wonderstruck swatches part II

25 shades for Aromaleigh's new collection, Wonderstruck. I love these! If I could pick a favorite collection, this would be it. Heavens, it's gorgeous!

The picture above I did to show how the colours relate. I numbered them from left to right and did a tick on the top to show the center of each swatch- some colours are so close, they look blurred. But they's not!
1. But This is My Dream
2. Melancholy Maiden
3. Spot of Tea
4. Wonder-Ous
5. Mimsy
6. Tattered and Grown
7. Fiddlesticks
8. Tunnel Vision
9. Just A-Head
10. Frumious
11. Temper, Temper
12. Pass the Tarts
13. Hearts A' Plenty *fave
14. Flamingo-go
15. Pink Portent
16. Drink Me!
17. We're All Mad Here
18. Impossible Things
19. Curious Dream
20. Looking Glass
21. Pool of Tears
22. The Wrong Alice
23. Opiate Advice
24. Rule Forty Two
25. Curiouser and Curiouser
L to R: But This is My Dream, Melancholy Maiden, Spot of Tea, Wonder-Ous, Mimsy, Tattered and Grown, Fiddlesticks, Tunnel Vision, Just A-Head, Frumious, Temper Temper, and Pass the Tarts.

From L to R: A tiny corner of Fiddlesticks, Tunnel Vision, Just A-Head, Frumious, Temper Temper, Pass the Tarts (bright red), Hearts A' Plenty, Flamingo-Go, Pink Portent, Drink Me! (yellow), We're All Mad Here, Impossible Things, Curious Dream, Looking Glass, Pool of Tears, and tiny bottom corner of The Wrong Alice.

From L to R: We're All Mad Here, Impossible Things, Curious Dream, Looking Glass, Pool of Tears, The Wrong Alice, Opiate Advice, Rule Forty Two, and Curiouser and Curiouser.
Another shot above, with flash. Okay so I know it's like 800 shots, but they're really beautiful and I wanted to show them off!



L to R: But This Is My Dream, Melancholy Maiden, Spot of Tea, Wonder-Ous, Mimsy, Tattered and Grown, Fiddlesticks, Tunnel Vision, Just A-Head, Frumious, Temper Temper, and Pass the Tarts (red)

Red to R: Pass the Tarts, Hearts A'Plenty, Flamingo-Go, Pink Portent

Yellow to R: Drink Me! (yellow), We're All Mad Here, Impossible Things, Curious Dream, Looking Glass, Pool of Tears, The Wrong Alice (bright teal)

Bright Teal to end: The Wrong Alice, Opiate Advice, Rule Forty Two, and Curiouser and Curiouser

And now for individual swatches that my camera dulls down to almost blah. They don't do them justice. The above line swatch is much more real.

Thank you for bearing with! Which ones are your favorites? Do you plan to get any of these colours. I wonder sometimes who buys full sizes of an entire collection. This one, I just might!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been soo long since this post, but I just discovered Frumious from the wonderstruck colletion, unfortunately a little too late to buy it, so I was wondering if maybe frumious was close the AL elemental lustre Underworld? By youre swatches they look pretty similar...