Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Aromaleigh Mythos and Glitter look

This didn't turn out so hot because I did it in a rush. My camera is out of batteries and I'm still in pajamas because all I've done today is eat and do swatches. Yes, all. Below is the only swatch I could get of Mythos tonight and it's my fave. What is it?!

HADES!! GORGEOUS!

Here's the look I did with Mythos.





And I will give the Blogger video upload a try. I did short one talking about this look, just to see if this type of upload works. Cross your fingers!


For the LOTD I used:
Asteria- violet pinkish purple, similar to Rapture glitter colour on Outer V and lower lashline, outer corner.
Hyperion- yellow green pearl, on lid
Gaia- bright candy pink shimmer, on crease
Neptune- pearlized teal on outer V and lower lashline corners
Aphrodite- lower lashline and outer rim of shadow
Bete Noire Glitters in Ishtar (sparkly teal) and Aphrodite (golden rainbow) as liner.
Mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous
Face- Ben Nye Colour Cake in Bisque
Lips- Fyrinnae Lace Gloves as colour with ArtDeco nude gloss

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day,
T










3 comments:

MartianDelights said...

Hades looks like such a pretty colour !

ladyinatophat said...

Yay! I actually got a full jar of Hades and now I'm super glad that I did because it looks GORGEOUS!

TianneMarie said...

Hey Lorraine- oh it is! It's so pretty and such a colour shifter.

Hi Lady- I'm jealous!! I want one too! What else did you grab, lucky lady?