Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Peacock Sorceress had Glamour and Extensions





I used my new Fyrinnae colours today to create this peacock look. I wanted it to be vaguely 1930's and a little gritty and fierce. I'll post the details tomorrow (hubs is on the way home and we're all trotting off to the fair!) Let me know what you like/dislike and any questions while I'm gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Artemis said...

It's very 30's.
I think of ancient Egypt and Cleopatra.

How did you attach the feathers on the eyes?

TianneMarie said...

Hi Artemis!

Thanks for mentioning that- I felt that way too. I used the end of the mascara where it gathers and dabbed it on the tips of the feathers and stuck them on and prayed they wouldn't fall off. Somehow, it worked!