Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Peacock part II: Last one, I promise!




Here's the recipe for this peacock infused mayhem-
Eyes
Lid and lower eye: Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill
Outer V: Fyrinnae Sorceress and Bastet
Lower lashline and browbone: Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions
Crease: Velvet Vampire

Lashes: Hard Candy Volume mascara and trimmed peacock feathers stuck on with a lot of mascara

Face:
Ben Nye Color Cake foundation in Bisque

Cheeks:
MAC Blushbaby
ELF Glow

Lips:
Milani Blue Hawaiian
Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill
Photobucket

2 comments:

liloo said...

this is so vibrant and original, love it :)
xoxo

TianneMarie said...

Hi Liloo- thank you! Peacock feathers are an obsession of mine. I love the colours so much. :)