Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi Fi Cosmetics: Nightmare 2010


Hi Fi Cosmetics has a new collection out! Take a look HERE!

Wendi at makeup zombie (check my right side bar) has some fun thoughts on her favorite and I can say, I'm jonesing to see these babies soon! I love Halloween, although I don't have the cool gothic/dark slant a lot of beauty bloggers do- it's still my favorite holiday just because it's so creatively fun! I can't wait to see what these shades are called. I'd love to pick up some samples. I don't have much of Hi-Fi but it's on the list. I've decided I can't buy everything I want...so I create a wish list and pluck away at it.


Look at that last shade- it's like a dark green gold...love it!


I think Hi-Fi is probably one of the best out there, quality wise, so this is a real treat to have some new colours to love as I know they'll be better in person than I expected. What makeup things are you wanting this Halloween?

I also know Morgana Minerals is having a huge overhaul and some gorgeous new lippies like Absinthe and 24k Pumpkin...GORGEOUS colours! Take a look: http://www.morganaminerals.com/

Also, I read that Spell is closing and having a liquidation sale. Now is the time to grab those shades you loved. I have Jewel Thief and it's beautiful...try to grab a couple. Eyeshadows are now $5 each and collections are really deeply on sale! http://www.spellcosmetics.com/

PLUS Aromaleigh has their final clearance going on. Head over to http://www.aromaleigh.com/ to see what Miss K has left. Still so sad to see it go...

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

MartianDelights said...

Did my Hi-Fi order last night... I got samples of all the shades, not the gothicky kind either, but I am sure you can work them all out if they are used with softer eyeshadows... got the lipglazes as well... OMG I am gonna wear red !

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, I checked this site out and I am drooling. I have to have some of these! I have to ask the fairy godmother of beauty to get me some of these..... :P

TianneMarie said...

Hi Lorraine! I want to see the red! I am on a no-buy for a bit until October, but Hi-Fi is on my list. I can't wait to hear about your haul.

Anon- it's great stuff. Hi-Fi is really well made and probably the best shade selection next to Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh. :)