Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Smashbox Oasis Shadow Liner and Quad, swatches


I've got this really eyecatching liner/shadow from Smashbox that I have to admit, I've not used yet. I decided to swatch it and share what I thought about this little bronze baby.

I picked this up on Ebay (waaay cheap, like $4 US when it retailed at SB for $30). It sold out really fast, but try to pick it up if you're looking for something great for this tail end of summer.

It has 3 shadows in a lovely deep aqua, creamy buttery beige, and a rich brown based orange. The liner is a cream liner in a cocoa brown. I swatched these with an angled brush on ELF's studio primer.

The colours blend well, apply as you see them in the pan and come in a metallic bronze container that reminds me of Jane Iredale's liner quad in Jewel Box. I would recommend this Smashbox liner/shadow in a heartbeat. Have you tried this?

Photobucket

No comments: