Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

LOTD: Snow Leopard

I wanted an icy blue shadow with a leopard pattern. I was inspired by EnKorinne's bak-to-skul looks with leopard hair and nails and shadows.....so I did my own spin. FYI Enkore is a FAB resource for anything makeup related. He's so approachable and you just want to hug him and the vixen spin EnKorinne- LOVE it!


Below is the whole look. I seem to be making this sad sort of gimpy look, but in reality, I was just trying to keep the photo from blurring if I move. The eyeshadows are Lime Crime's Snow Queen from lower lashline to brow. Aromaleigh's Fume from Elemental Lustre on the center of the lid and crease. I also mixed a little of Lime Crime's Mirror Mirror on the lid- but I liked Fume better- it was more 'silver'. Mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast in Black and liner is NYC liquid liner in Jet Black.

Lips are both Milani! Lipstick is Energize and the gloss is "Dress Me Up". Both are a really rich orange red that were smooth and like a cherry. I used a little of "Snow Queen" on the center of the bottom lip for some shine and breakup of the solid red.
On my face I have Ben Nye's Color Cake in Bisque with Snow Queen as a highlight. My cheeks are Aromaleigh Cherry Bomb blush to contour and MAC Pink Swoon on the cheekbone.

So thanks to Koren for his great makeup ideas and check out his YouTube videos! He's a lot of fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

佳幸雨幸雨幸雨俐 said...

你文章很棒的~繼續分享給大家~~~~..................................................

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...

路過留言支持~~~..................................................

MartianDelights said...

Wow Tianne I just love this look ! And those lips !

What's with the spammy chinese comments?

TianneMarie said...

Oh gosh those comments. I have no idea and they're probably nonsense. Wish I could read them. Thank you! Man I love red lips too...LOVE them! You should do a pin up/vintage tutorial. You have the perfect face for it!