Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hi Fi Cosmetics Labyrinth Collection: Which way do you want to go?

Sneak Peek! I've gotta run to a few appts. today but I had such a joy playing with the Hi-Fi Cosmetics Labyrinth Collection. Here's one shot and I hope to get the rest up today. Oh man....LOVE these eyeshadows. Veronica, should you ever feel charitable, take pity on me and feel free to send me anything you want. I will weep with gratitude! Okay, off I go....be back later!

P.S. I've also got a guest review featuring Aveeno products sent from the UK from Martian Delights. She's a doll for taking the time to mail it off. Detailed review comin' up!



Photobucket

2 comments:

MartianDelights said...

Wowzies, I like stuff like that, looks really pretty, can't wait to see more pics :)

Glad you've received the creams, I hope they arrived in good condition :) x

TianneMarie said...

Thank you for the lotions, I'll review them after I've had the chance to use them for a couple of days. Your package is being mailed today! Thanks again :)