Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Beauty of a Sunset

I wanted to post the sunset I saw out of my living room and off the kitchen deck. The clouds shift so quickly that it's like catching a bird just before it flies away. I've felt that no matter what people can create, they can't duplicate the beauty of things in a natural state. I'm grateful that there are sunsets to enjoy despite our hard, unsatisfying world. Hope you like the photos too.



This shot above was taken from my living room window. I can't believe the drama of it. Utah is a beautiful place. It's not like home- but it is a happy place for me.


I hope wherever you are, even if the sky is dark, or maybe across the sea and it's morning- enjoy your next few hours and I'm thankful you took time from your life to stop by my blog.

Photobucket

2 comments:

KittenMittens said...

wow! Those look really stormy and pretty!

TianneMarie said...

Thank you! It was so cool, I had to take the photos. It changed literally 5 minutes after. I'm glad I caught it.