Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Photo Shoot memories

I was sorting through some old photos and came across a shoot I did last fall with D Cubed Photography. We went out to the Bonneville Salt Flats for a macabre pinup shoot. We also did a severed head look and some glam shots. Above is the severed head in process. That was a lot of fun. The model was a little nervous about the horror aspect of not being pretty- but she had the best eyes and was fun to work with.
Here's poor Phoebe out in the Salt Flats near November and although it's bright out, it's cooold. She was super cute and after this shoot she went to Ireland. I liked her a lot.

Skiing on the salt! Roy from D Cubed came up with the concept and it turned out cool. I need to do more projects. I've been homebound for a bit and I think I need to get out there more. Sometimes I get into a rut and I get a bit shy and forget I should be more social. Do you do that? Hole up a bit? To be honest, I kinda like it, but then I get project itchy. When I do another gig, I'll post it....until then, it'll be my mug only.

Just thought I'd share some of my finds in the deep recesses of my hard drive.


Photobucket

5 comments:

T, the Bee said...

I can't wait! You are so talented, I love seeing your different looks! *_*

Quincy said...

Intense! I really enjoy reading the blog.

I'm not sure if you remember me but I worked at Hollywood Video (before it went out of business, of course!) You gave me your card and I am so glad for that! If I can ever help with any of your projects, please let me know!

Thank you, I look forward to more of your shots :)

Quincy

謝俊宏 said...

如此活躍的文字, 妳好棒哦! ............................................................

MartianDelights said...

Wow, it's great to see what you do at work :)

That head looks well scary !

TianneMarie said...

Hi T! Thank you! I might have a feature film coming up (the director is working with Jackie Chan, AWESOME! I won't meet Jackie tho) so I'm hoping it happens.

Quincy! Of course I remember you! It was so fun to visit and I'm grateful you found my blog and said hello. I'd love to visit with you and do a look. Send me an email and we'll set it up :)

To the comment not in English- I wish I could read what you wrote and I appreciate you stopping by!

Martian- LOL thanks! She was so nervous about it but I did a severed head effect with latex and stuff...it was so fun. I am gonna do some huge stuff this Halloween.