Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Morgana Minerals: 50% off sale!

Creak open your coffins, girls! Morgana is having a massive sale! Here's from her site, http://www.morganaminerals.com/

* * *

Morgana Minerals is currently preparing for the 50% off shadows customer appreciation sale. The store will reopen when the sale begins.

So this means at 5 pm mountain standard time (1 hour past Pacific, US) we're all going to converge and order up a storm! The text is a little hard to see, so I right click and highlight if I need help with it. Samples are available and I really hope to grab something fun!

She'll keep the sale going as long as product and her sanity holds up. Want something new? She's trying out new lip pots- grab 'em up!

I suggest getting one of her lipsticks (they're raved over) and some eyeshadows! I'm dying to see the lip colour Azalea in person- it's fiery pink fabulousness! I'm also coveting the lipstick Shrieking Violet (great name, btw) it's a rich, velvety deep purple that is really unique.

Happy Shopping!
Photobucket

3 comments:

李志杰 said...

寂寞又無聊 看到你的BLOG 加油喔!!............................................................

MartianDelights said...

So sad that the sale was on just after I decided to stop spending (went a bit over crazy lately - the closure of AL sparked a big spending spree somehow - started looking into alternatives, wish I didn't have to :( )
Anyway -- will keep an eye out and buy when I have managed to recover lol

BTW -- Tianne do you still want me to send you the Aveeno creams? I don't think I have had your address yet ? No rush but I was in the middle of sorting out my packages, thought I'd drop you a line.
Lorraine x
Martiandelights@hotmail.co.uk

TianneMarie said...

Hi Lorraine! I know, I could spend hundreds on makeup every week...it's addicting!