Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Metamorphosis and Parfait swatches, Aromaleigh

I've read a lot of reviews about these powders and how they help impart a nice fresh 'glow' to the face. I have a mini jar of Metam. (it's a long word to keep typing out, lol) and a small sample of Parfait. I am strangely in love with the soft mint colour...it's like ice cream :)




Here are my swatches of the two over ELF Prime and Seal. I used primer just so you could see the colour. As a face powder it'll apply sheer and give a nice veil of colour. But if you want a pretty green complexion you can put lots on, lol! Maybe I should try that...

I couldn't find an AL swatch of Parfait. So there's the comparison chart below. Parfait is described by Miss K as being less sparkly, but to me, the texture is the same, only Parfait is more 'green' and less 'mint'. Hey, I like them both!



I know Blix uses Meta. on her skin and she has a flawless face. Have you tried either of these? What do you think? I like to use Parfait and I've found it gives a more 'soft focus' effect and I don't look as pink. But I don't use it a lot. Maybe, I should. :) When AL goes out of business, Morgana at Morgana Cryptoria has a lovely 'Mysterious' veil that's a great dupe for these!

Photobucket

2 comments:

KittenMittens said...

I only have mini jars of these. I mixed a bit of Parfait with Nectarine Coquille and a bit of Twilight Lustre powder just for kicks today :D

TianneMarie said...

Oh pretty! I would've loved to have seen it. I don't have a lot of the bigger jars just because they're so huge and the product lasts forever. I mix powders too- I like being creative and seeing what happens. I'm glad you said hi again!