Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meow Cosmetics: Simple & Guilty Pleasures


Hi all!

Meow Cosmetics (http://www.meowcosmetics.com/) has their Simple & Guilty Pleasures collection up and purring for order!

They have hilarious names for the guilty pleasures with words like nympho and whatnot- hilarious! The simple pleasures are named lovely thoughts like Thunderstorm and Morning Latte....they evoke the lovely side of life. Whereas guilty pleasures- well the sins we love to commit!

Enjoy these babies until Sept. 2010 where they'll be gone! Samples are 1/16 tsp in a baggie for $1.00 US and full size are 5 gram jars for $7.50 US.

Have you tried them yet? I love Meow. They're friendly, ship fast (and FREE right now, USPS First Class) and the pigmentation is great.

Give them a try!

Photobucket

No comments: