Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gothic Lolita Lippies swatches, Aromaleigh (6 of 8)

Man alive, you have no idea how hard it was for me to put this silly swatch post together. 2 of the Gothic Lolita lippies were MIA somewhere in my house and I literally hunted high and low to find them. Since I worked so hard, I'm going to include a vid from my favorite band A-Ha with the song High and Low just because I'm a nerd.



I only have 6 of the 8 since I caught on to these late in my Aromaleigh collecting. These are very pearly and sheer except Lollypop. Cream Puff is a beautiful ivory nude. Each of these smell fabulous and are like butter. I love the formula. I think these have the most wearability of all of my AL lippies.

Taken indoors, natural light, no flash.

Cakewalk was found in my Church bag, in our soon-to-be library all by its lonesome.

Lollypop I only have as a sample. I completely forgot I had it until I'd sat down to do the post. Whoops!


Comparison chart is a bit stretched out. I hope it's clickable to the larger image. It's a hit and miss with blogger. I've tried to do the HTML where the thumbnail is clickable, but it's not working. Any ideas? Otherwise, you can right click save if you'd like. So there are the Gothic Lolita lippies! Do you have any of these?

P.S. Morten Harket (lead singer) is like 45 in this. HELLO GORGEOUS!
Photobucket

No comments: