Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

EOTD: Zinnia is going NowhereFast

Hi there!

I used the most beautiful eyes in the world to make my Eye of the Day. I used Zinnia from Aromaleigh's Spring Solstice on the lid. Zinnia is a gorgeous bright peach that reflects crystal rainbows in the light. It just is so hard to photograph. Believe me, it's stunning. I then used Rocks! Glitter in NowhereFast on the outer V and crease. For a little bit of definition, Lancome's Le Grand Kohl in Royal Blue with Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara.


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day,
T

3 comments:

BLIX said...

nowherefast is my fav rocks glitter! I love it for neutral yet sparkly looks. It's perfect. Hmmm...I don't have zinnia and it looks like I will have to snag that up soon.

Persephone said...

Zinnia is very beautiful, especially when foiled omg i fell in love with it!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Blix and Persephone- oh man, Zinnia is so pretty. I couldn't get the rainbow effect it produces because it's rather duochrome and still shots don't pick it up. It's beautiful. You have to foil a lot to get a good layer, but it's so worth it. I love it. Thanks for saying hello!