Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

EOTD part II: Twilight Berries

Since my other post had glittery eyes, I was immediately inspired to use my Morgana Minerals glitter in Berries for my own eyes. Take a look.

The above were taken indoors with a flash. I used Aromaleigh Rocks! Fanclub on my lid. Then I applied ELF's studio primer and seal sealant onto the upper crease and immediately pressed the glitter into it. For a very inexpensive sealant, it works great and doesn't sting or smell strongly. After that, I applied Lime Crime's Twilight as a liner on top and bottom. I really like the colour. It's a blue-periwinkle that reminds me of clouds in a sunset.

The above were taken outdoors, full sun. How beautiful the glitter is! I can't really wear a lot of soft pink on my face. I just look blotchy. But this glitter was so sparkly and the sample so HUGE I had to try. Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'll have to check out that elf sealant, thanks for the tip! Love the look too, super girly!

Heather / Eyeconic said...

I've never seen anyone do a glitter crease before! This looks beautiful, I absolutely love it <3

BLIX said...

Heather, yes you have! I've done it. :-P Hee hee.
I love morgana minerals glitter. I don't think I have this one though. Will have to check my stash.
When I wear glitter, I just use TFSI as a base (for creasing), then I apply Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy and press the glitter on. It's really easy and my fav way to do it. :-)

This look is lovely!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Robyn! I would try it. It's so affordable and ELF usually has some decent stuff. I love their brushes. Thank you!

Heather, thank you! It stayed on too. I forgot to wash my face and woke up with it still on. I should do more glitters. Morgana's seriously are the best.

Blix- I don't have the Too Faced brand, but I should try it. I'd love to see some more glitters from you, because yours are so seamless. I like your tip to use PE on top...I'll so do it that way next time!