Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

En Pointe swatches: Aromaleigh

I'm still working on getting my swatches done!
Here is the En Pointe collection by Aromaleigh. These are very floral based colours- at least to me. They remind me of soft rose petals and aren't super glittery. A lot of pinks and purples that are very feminine.
In natural light they're very delicate, but like most AL shadows- they hit sunlight and WOW! Take a look!


Clara appears to be a wine based purple based on Aromaleigh's capture online, but I found it to be more of a periwinkle in nature. Still very pretty though!
There's my comparison chart! Hope it helps in finding which shade you like. Arabesque surprised me the most as it has a pale lime quality to it that just bursts in light. So pretty!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thia Winter said...

I don't have a whole lot of these, but I have sylph, serenede, and elegie and LOVE them. I think I have dulcinea too. LOL...

TianneMarie said...

Hi Thia! I don't have any of the En Pointe full size. I just felt they were very pale and a lot of purple when I wanted so many other colours too. But after swatching them, well the shadow lust kicked in! I'd love to see your stash!