Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aromaleigh Ciao Italia LOTD

Hi there!

Since I received my sample set of Ciao Italia! from Aromaleigh, I immediately wanted to create something fun from the landscape-esque shades of the collection.

The next two photos are totally undedited, but unfortunately they're really far off. You can't see the different colours on my eyes. Bah!

I used Voile 1C from Aromaleigh on my face with Gothic Lolita Rouge in Rococo for blush.

And it wouldn't be my blog if I didn't have some overexposed shot with a weird face. Ahem, here it is:

On my lips I used a mix of stuff. I used Smashbox lip liner in Nude, lipstick colour from Besame in Debutante Pink and those sticky nail decals of flowers for a design.

Oh gracious. Puhleeze, lady.

Here you can kinda see the colours on my eyes. But mostly, check out the stormclouds! I took this photo off the deck of my bedroom way up on the third story, so the clouds are unobstructed. I think it's going to rain tonight and I love that. I also love the shadows under my eyebrows. I have angry eyes! Grr!

Outside, same lighting as shot above. Now you can see the shades. I love this Ciao Italia! set because they're not glitter bombs at all. They're very soft (remind me of Spell's Jewel Thief collection in texture). They've got a sheen to them, but look like a painting when on. Deep but subtle.

Eyes:
Lid: Pistacchio
Outer V and waterline: Frutti Di Bosco
Lower lashline and contour of outer V: Albicocca
Upper left of lid: Puffo
Center of upper lid: Malaga
Highlight on browbone: Amarena
Eyeliner: NYC liquid liner in Jet Black
Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Eyelashes: Cheapies from Ebay
Lips (described above) along with mah face!


Here are more eye details. I had to lighten them somewhat so you could even see (I looked like Skeletor with black sockets and no eyeballs in the originals...yuck lighting)...so, bear with!

Thanks for taking a look! Miss K has posted on her blog (on the right sidebar) about this new set of eyeshadows.

I believe they'll be the standard $8 per 5 gram jar with samples coming out first at $1.00 per 1/4 tsp baggie.

Total of sample set is $25 US.

Beautiful colors and very blendable. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! Ciao!

Have a great day,
T

3 comments:

琬安琬安 said...

早點休息阿,身體健康很重要的!..................................................................

BLIX said...

I like how you applied the colours. So lovely.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Blix! Thank you!