Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aromaleigh: Ciao Italia, close-up swatches

My prior post showed the collection in its entirety and then one by one. This post (in order to keep the first swatches from being too overwhelming and picture heavy) shows the colours in natural indoor light in smaller groups, closer up.

You can envision Italy through these colours. Thank you Miss K for sharing your love of Italy in the form of makeup. I may never see the Italian sky or see a Venecian skyline, but at least I can wear these and dream!




I thought these swatches were very close to what I saw in the bag. Happy shopping!
Photobucket

No comments: