Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 21, 2010

LOTD: A Tidal Wave of Seagrass and Beach Sand at the Piercing Parlor and Tattoo Shop!

For this LOTD I used all Suds N Sass' new collection A Day At The Beach. Below are the colours I used and the Face Chart I drew to come up with it (before I attacked my samples). Here are the colours I used on the Eyes:

I absolutely adore Seagrass- it's such a great colour. It looked so cool next to Tattoo Shop. Love it!

I used Almay Concealer in Ivory for my primer and around my eyes. Erno Laszlo powder in Ecru on my face with Suds N Sass blush in Cotton Candy on my cheeks. I used Pink Horizons highlighter on the top of my cheekbones as well.

On my lips I layered Cotton Candy heavily over Besame's Debutante Pink for a candy-pink lip. The gloss is Wet N' Wild in Pink Frost. Oh my .99 cent glory in that gloss. It reminds me of 6th grade.

These colours applied smoothly and kept their brightness even as I blended. I'm normally not a huge fan of bright pink lipstick on my face- but I know the look can really pop- especially on dark skin. Would you wear pink lips like this?



Thanks again to Suds N Sass for a great collection!
Photobucket

No comments: