Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LOTD: Daddy-O Ebony Butterfly



Hi there!

I went for a silky lavender purplish look today using all Aromaleigh. Sigh, Aromaleigh.

Wail! I'm still so irritated and sad and lost knowing that these beautiful products are going to be unavailable soon. It's been a beauty mantra to a lot of women out there- this brand- and without being able to dream over colours, come up with ideas, or plain replace what you use is just a miserable heartache. I'm so dedicated to being a makeup girl that this really socks you in the gut. The personal vendetta against Miss K, well...it's just a horrific shame.

Ugh. On to the makeup...


LOTD: I wanted a purple smokey eye with a plum glossy lip.

Eyes: Daddy-O Retro Hi-Fi Mattes, Ebony Pure Eyes Mattes, and Butterfly Opulent Lustre with a touch of Envy Pure Hues.


Butterfly is a highly shimmery
pale lavender with a slight baby blue tint. Beautiful- Opulent Lustres are all gorgeous!


Daddy-O is a sea kelp green
matte shade perfect for blending with this to bring out the purple.


Ebony is well, black.
Matte black.

Cheeks: Aromaleigh Rocks! in Wildlflower and Kinetic cheek glisten
Lips: Aromaleigh Smitten balm and Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss in Caramel Apple
Face: Ben Nye Natural Fair Color Cake and Aromaleigh Finishing Powder in Opal around the eyes.


I used a vintage Halston pajama kimono and one of those funky fake ponytails you can buy at the mall for like $20. It looks real and for such a bargain it's a real find. I wish I had a long, thick mane of hair like that.
Alright, that's the look for today!

Hope your Tuesday was better than mine. I was bored and sad, sifting through AL's website drumming up a wish list and then washed the wind blast around the lake and over the mountains. A hazy, blah afternoon.

Blech! Tomorrow will be better!

Have a great day,
T

3 comments:

Cacau said...

That's a very pretty look! :)
You look really good at blending!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Cacau! Thank you! I use MAC and ELF brushes and I have small eyes, so I have to be careful or it looks all mushy. I'm glad you stopped by!

Heather / Eyeconic said...

You look so good with smokey eyes! I love how you brought it out over your whole eye area instead of just the lid. Very pretty! <3