Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Product Alert: Besame Sweetheart Lip Balm

Holy moly, call the press! Besame (the beautiful mid-century cosmetics brainchild of Gabriela Hernandez) has long been a favorite of mine. You can find them at: http://www.besamecosmetics.com/ and I promise, the lipsticks are a showstopper. But, they've recently come out with a new product I want to get my paws on ASAP. Here's a peek at the beautiful packaging, complete with twittering birds and the Besame flower and in two delicious shades, Sweet Rose and Cherry.
Gabriela sweetly describes her lip balm thus:

"My Sweetheart balm is a luminous lip
moisturizing balm with a hint of color that gives you an elegant, long lasting
finish. I carefully crafted a healthy formula that deeply moisturizes and conditions...Sweet Rose is a soft shimmery pink shade
with a uniquely sweet flavor that features a delicate rose scent
and has a cool pearlescence that resembles mother-of-pearl. Cherry
is a deep cherry hue with a berry pop of color and natural cherry
flavor."


I'm excited to check it out. It's pricey at $18.00 for a little glass jar of lip balm, BUT if it's got the name Besame, it's worth every delicious penny. Gabriela, thank you and I can't wait to try out your new Sweetheart lip balm. Muah!


Photobucket

No comments: