Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Jet Set for me, mon cherie!


Got an email from Smashbox pro promoting their new waterproof liner. I promise I'm not on a liner kick, but I like it when a new item comes to my notice before being available in stores. So I'm going to pass it on to you, makeup girls!

In 3 weeks you can buy this little darling online for a cool $22.00! I don't know if it warrants a whoppin' 22 dollars for a pot of liner- this sucker better stay on after my "Marilyn in the pool" stint because that's a hefty tag for a small item. I will say this, liner goes a long way so the cost can be offset by not having to buy as repeatedly. Bah, it still better be good. I'm liking the navy or the purple as I think black and brown are going to be b-b-boring this late winter/early spring.

Try replacing your ol' standby black/browns with a navy or purple and immediately, it'll give a pretty bit of colour without looking too throwback jr. high...it works, I promise.

So, feel free to wander over to Smashbox.com and take a peek! Maybe if we wear this liner, we'll all fly first class and wear Hermes scarves and land in Milan. Ciao!

Until next time,
Tianne Marie


No comments: