Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 15, 2010

जेब्रा Eyes or Zebra Eye patterned eyeshadow

I used Aromaleigh for this look of Zebra Eyes!

BackInBlack Rocks! Eyeshadow with Moon Pure Hues to make the zebra stripe on the lids. I used Hot In The City Return To Tiffany's for the aqua cat eye line for POP!


Voile foundation in 1C on my face and a bit of Coquille powder in Jaune to balance the colour- I wanted a warm glow, not a blank slate.
On my cheeks I used L'Orchidee Orinoco shadow for blush and on my lips, Besame Cerise liner with Wild Orchid lipstick and a bit of ELF pink gloss....one of my give-away items from last week!

I love an exotic look and these Zebra eyes are gorgeous। I wanted a unique eye with a bright, sexy mouth. I think this look is my fave so far! What do you think? Until next time,
Tianne Marie

3 comments:

Lillian Funny Face said...

Very pretty and clever!

TianneMarie said...

Lillian- oh thank you! Hooray a comment, lol! I work so hard and I wonder if there's a soul that sees it- so thank you. You made my day.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see. I appreciate ideas.

Thanks again!
Tianne

Phyrra said...

I LOVE the lipstick! I also love how you did the zebra effect. Cool :)