Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bollywood Beauty: Going Blonde and Fair to Dark and Sultry

Hi there,

I love Bollywood!

It's gorgeous, high spirited and loooots of romantic fun. Not to mention (for us pop drenched Americans) very unique and unforgettable music! Here's typical Bollywood look:


















Because I enjoy the colours and the over the top gorgeousness of it, I decided to recreate the look at home. Take a look! Yup, that's moi!




Every single one of those shots is blonde ol' blue eyed, very fair me! I used Makeup For Ever's Face and Body in Medium...looooads of contouring powder, bronzer, and a dollop of Lime Crime shadows with a mix of Mary Kay/ELF/Smashbox on the lips.




Who says makeup can't change you? I had a hard time recognizing myself. What would I give to be a Persian-esque beauty in a Bollwyood film? Well, this is as close as I'll get and what fun!

Don't be afraid to use makeup to mix it up. It all comes off easily and you never know what you'll get.
For me, seeing my face darker with dark hair was prettier than the norm and I love these photos. I wish I could 'look' like this for real...how fun it would be if we could change ourselves by whim? Even if we're totally lovely to begin with...the play is sometimes the joy of it.

I know for me, this was a great time- what do you think?

Have a great day,
T

1 comment:

腳亞子 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................