Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Rainbow Zune


Playing with my Zune today (I have the pink 30g one) I realized how much I loved that dang pink/orange logo. Voila! Makeup idea! So, here it is! All the makeup is Aromaleigh Rocks! Yep, even the lips and blush. Who says eyeshadow is only for eyes. Enjoy the makeup and the funky high res pics!





Now for some normalcy. But, I gotta love what a bit of photo editing will do. It can take a photo and make it into a statement. Plus, it's a lot of fun. Okay, more of my mug with the incredibly bright makeup:






I think these pink/orange combinations are my favorite. It's so bright and sexy and I love it. What color combos are your fave?


Until next time,
Tianne Marie

No comments: