Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 27, 2009

What's a Biba look?


Hi there!

I posted this last 1920's flapper entry and my husband asked, "What's a Biba?" Well, I figure a lot of people may wonder. She's a gypsy-esque flapper with a kerchief, heavily rimmed eyes, and dark, intensely cupid bow'ed lips. Take a peek!


Kevyn Aucoin's incredible "Making Faces" Biba, Kate Moss. He's inspiring and of course, the template for a lot of my makeup ideas.

So that's what Biba means, now it gives a reference to the photos I took- what's your inspired look? Gypsy? Flapper? 80's Rocker Queen? Here is my quick take on a Biba look-



Have a great day,
T


No comments: