Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

TKO Couture: Photoshoot using Aromaleigh Rocks for Glam Boxing/Derby Makeup!

Hi there!

I recently did a shoot with Rochelle Jahdi for Jahdi Photography.

Two fabulous models, a boxing ring, and some high glam makeup....what do you call that?!



TKO Couture!!

Take a look:






Who was the knockout? I'd say both of them. The dark haired model went for the gritty, rock glam with the smeared post-fight look. The blonde was more structured, haute couture. So much fun and just so you know, no one really got hit- but they faked it so well! All makeup on the eyes is Aromaleigh- I'm learning, little by little...

Have a great day,
T


No comments: