Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thank you, Aromaleigh!

Hi there!

I'm so excited! I just found out (2 days later, since I didn't see the Facebook announcement) that I won the entire Sonic Rocks! eyeshadow collection from Aromaleigh!

Talk about SWEET! I wrote a bit about the cosmetics company the other day and needless to say, I've been impressed and wanting to decide between their many items what I wanted (ahem, all of it). Miss K so kindly sent me a FB message and sure enough, there it was, the fab info and I literally did a little happy dance right in my residence!

So, girls, expect a tutorial and reviews as I know this collection is going to be a doozy! Take a look at the colours at left! I'm going to do a smokey eye, a tribute to Miss K- aaaand a mermaid look. Yes, I know it's after Halloween, but that doesn't mean my makeup has to be blah!

So, to Aromaleigh, Miss K, I send a heartfelt thank you for this generous gift and I'll be sure send the word out!

Hooray for Aromaleigh! Okay, gonna do that dance again now...*update 2013, swatches of the colors HERE.

Have a great day,
T

No comments: