Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pretty as a Princess



































Hi there!

I love Princess Amerah! The girl is as darling in real life as she is in 'character'. It's so rare to find good-hearted people in the public eye, and Princess Amerah is really one of the women I've loved working with the most. She and her prince, Prince Donnelly are both generous and warm and a joy to be around.

On Amerah I used a rich red pencil for her brows, a luminizing cream on her highlighted facial areas, Aromaleigh mineral makeup on her eyes, Maybelline Stiletto mascara, and Airborne Unicorn on her lips with Besame Rose lipliner.

She's gorgeous, right?! Not a bad angle to her face and her skin is incredible. Pretty as a princess should be! Not to mention she has this eeeensy teeensy waist and a gorgeous sweeping dress of satin.
































Proof that Princesses eat cake! We had a little wrap party at the end of her shoot. Seriously though, look at her skin- amazing! I used Erno Laszlo duo-phase powder and Rimmel concealer, and NYC foundation mixed with Coastal Scents for a little bit of touch up!  Airborne Unicorn lipstick takes flight on Amerah's magic tale!

Overall, her face utilizes cosmetics like a fairy tale and I can't wait for her book to come out in the spring of 2010! Take a peek at her website, you can pre-order the book HERE (for a VERY reasonable hardcover edition for under $20- WOW!) and Princess Amerah herself will sign it! I promise she's going to be very busy once her book hits shelves, so take this chance to get it now. Tell her Tianne sent ya!

Have a great day,
T


No comments: