Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Le Opera- 1920's Biba look




Hi there!

Here is a 1940's, flapper-ish look I did with my FAVE false lashes.  I saw these ball tipped lashes on a Madonna greatest hits album photo and I've loved them ever since.












I used entirely Aromaleigh ROCKS! makeup. Pleasuredome, Blackplanet, Shadowplay, and White Riot. The lashes have those delicious little spheres on the end and I pinned up my long hair. Oh I was born in the wrong decade, darling. I love how the beginning of this look was very flapper/1920's and then moved on to rocker chic. This is why I love makeup- it lets my alter egos out.

Have a great day,
T


No comments: