Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I received my Rocks! Aromaleigh items- thank you!

Hi there!



Oh my goodness the amazingness that came in the mail!  Organza bags filled with rows and rows of vibrant eyeshadow- all 80 shades of the Aromaleigh Rocks! collection.  AMAZING!  THANK YOU!

Even my kitty Oskar loves Aromaleigh!

Miss K is phenomenal. Her products are top notch and I have a KILLER review coming up of Aromaleigh ROCKS! collection. The key thing that impresses me about Aromaleigh is their dedication. Dedication to their customer base. Dedication to the integrity of their products. Dedication to the colour transfer. Dedication to quality. I have seen a looooad of mineral makeup and Aromaleigh by far, has the best selection, prices, and customer service. That's it, Miss K, I'm in love- one 5g jar at a time!

Have a great day,
T

No comments: