Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Illamasqua inspired- Starry Eyes & Black Light Lips

Hi there!

Just for a quick update- Illamasqua, the fabulous UK makeup brand turned 1 year on Halloween-ooooh the delicious date matching! So I wanted to do a little something based on their Dystopia collection- but with a more doll-like look. I will get to more beauty soon....I promise!



































What did I use? My 120 Makeup King pallette from Ebay. Sometimes it's nice to see what you can get on a budget.






























































I used the Estee Lauder Crystal Gloss in Flash since I thought the black light lips would look sweet with the shimmer. I loved this! As for mascara, good ol' L'Oreal Voluminous in carbon black is a great standby that sells for under $6 at any drugstore!



































This was a lot of fun- next I'll do more of a  'natural' look. So that will be next- unless I get the idea for something else.  Thanks for reading.

Have a great day,
T

No comments: