Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Confetti Grrl using Lime Crime Magic Dusts and Centrifuchsia lipstick!

Hi there!

I did this really fun look I've called "Confetti Grrl"













I used Lime Crime cosmetics for this look in ze following:

Eyeshadow: Pink Poodle, Empress, Nymph and Shoe Addict!

Take a little brush (like a lip brush), dot yourself some circles of shadow on your lid in varying colours and there you have it! Swipe a line of Shoe Addict on your upper lid like liner and it'll pop! I blended the Shoe Addict and Empress on the bottom lid for a bit of shimmery hue and sprinkled Nymph on my cheeks.

For that great blush, I swiped Centrifucshia lipstick over my cheekbone, blended and there it is...same colour on my lips.










Cotton candy eyelids with a golden, shimmery sheen!










Empress on the lid with a shock of Shoe Addict give the lid dimension and glam appeal.










Pretty up your puckers with Centrifuschia and there you have it!

Confetti Grrl...okay polka dot eyeshadow :)  Either way.

Have a great day,
T

No comments: