Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Peach Pashmina look- Orange and white brows and peach lips

Hi there!

My inspiration for this was Annie Lennox's Diva album cover (with the crazy showgirl headdress and heavy makeup) and the fact is, I've been reading the Dune series...so it all meshed together to make:

Peach Pashmina













My inspiration for this was Annie Lennox's Diva album (sooo good, old but wondrous), Bedouin women, Belly Dancers, and the peach cashmere shawl that I just love. Let me know what you think!

Makeup used:
Lips:  Besame Champagne lipstick
Brows:  White Out (yes, truly lol) and Makeup King 120 palette, orange shades
Blush:  Besame Sun Kissed Rouge

Have a great day,
T










No comments: