Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My take on Alexander McQueen crazy lips runway + rambling

Hi there!

My only hobby is this: Buy Makeup! Sad but true- I think there are a lot of us makeup cultivators out there.

Hi all- I've been loving the finds during Halloween season. It seems like faux cils are everywhere- along with glitter mascara, nails, black lipstick, and all the neon bob wigs I could wish for! What are your halloween plans? Anyone going all out and doing full character makeup? What brands do you use? Kryolan? Ben Nye?

Remember that post on decal eyeshadow I found at Sephora?! Weeeell, found me another version at Wal-Mart (yes, discount warehouse central) for a measley five clams. You peel off the patterned eyeshadow stickers, press, and voila! It's 1/4 the price of the versions offered at Sephora, different brand of course, but I am dying to try. I usually don't advocate cheap Halloween makeup (it's smear-city and very pale pigmentation, yuck) but I thought these were fun!

I sense a tutorial coming up!  *update 2013, I don't know where these went, but I can't find them- so no tutorial, bah!

Have a great day,
T

P.S. Don't forget to make requests- you anon readers out there!

P.P.S. I've been dying over these horrid Alexander McQueen runway looks...I mean I'm all for creative and artistic...but if it's painfully weird to look at- get rid of it, but hey it's Halloween season, right?!  It reminds me of those grody wax lips you'd get and look all freaky if you wore.  They were supposed to be edible but NO ONE ate them.  Weird.

No comments: